Activities at Camp Okema
We have numerous summer activities at Camp Okema, including
- Canoeing, swimming, beach volleyball, and tubing
- Archery, wide-games like capture the flag, and outdoor skills
- Crafts, painting, skits, and other creative opportunities
- Daily worship, bible study, and campfire chapels
- Basketball, axe-throwing, table tennis, and many more!
When you arrive at Camp Okema
- When you arrive you will be directed to check in and will be introduced to the camp leaders and volunteers who will be leading your cabin group for the week.
- All necessary medication will be turned in to the Camp Nurse for the week at this time.
- If you have not previously pre-paid your Tuck for the week, this can be done when arrive. (Tuck is an option to buy snacks and treats each afternoon)