The Okema Society is made up of members who would like to take their involvement and support of Camp Okema to a deeper level. As a member, you are making a formal commitment to not only the day to day operations of camp but to the greater vision of Camp Okema’s future. Members are invited to attend the annual AGM held in November, to hear reports and details about what has been happening at camp, ask questions, and vote on new board members.
If you want to learn more about what is involved in maintaining Camp Okema in the non camp season, if you would like to hear about new ideas for fundraising and extended ministry, if you would like to have input and share in the plans for growing Okema, if Camp Okema has made an impact on your life- then we wholeheartedly invite you to join us as a member.
In a time where we are both closer and further apart than ever before- we would like to extend a personal invitation to you - to join us. To become a part of a greater ministry. To be a voice. An advocate. A steward. A member.
- Tax deductible donation receipts
- Camp Okema memorabilia (sent to you in the mail)
- Early bird pricing and access to camp registrations
- Access to exclusive camp photos
- Voting rights at the AGM
- Ability to join the Camp Okema Board of Directors
Parish/Church Organization: $75
Okema 200: $200
Okema 400: $400
* All memberships are tax deductible and members will receive donation receipts.
Membership fees accepted via cheque, e-transfer or Paypayl.